With our enhanced range we can work out your grain conveyance problem. Our conveyors include bucket elevators, chain elevators, chain conveyors, helical conveyors, chain pipe conveyors and pneumatic conveyors.
Bucket or chain, horizontal and inclined conveyance systems
TRK Pipe Conveyor
This free-flow conveyor is the ideal choice for dry bulk flour products or powder or granular products whose diameter is no larger than Ø 10 mm.
One can cut down the operation costs by replacing multiple conveyors with one chain conveyor.
- Fully closed conveyor system.
- One driving motor.
- The inputs and outputs can be installed in any number.
- Little space - easy to install
- Reconfiguration or enhancement is possible anytime
- Also available in stainless steel version.
- The conveyor route can be subject to tridimensional configuration.
|Diameter in mm|
|Capacity in m³/h|
TRF Semicircular Chain Conveyors
This is used mainly for loading or unloading the silo cells via one conveyor. It is particularly suitable when sorted products need to be conveyed.
The chain conveyors are installed horizontally or inclined up to 15°, without any capacity loss. The combination between the conveyor troughs and the rerouting devices allow reaching any point in the system. The semicircular chain conveyor is made up of an 180° engagement station with chain tension device, 90° and 180° deflection stations and conveyor troughs.
Owing to the trough shape and the scrapers there are no residual amounts left in the conveyor when the product is changed. It is the ideal conveyor for the sorting stations, ensilage facilities and seed production entities.
- Flexible design of conveyor
- Energy saving, as there is only one driving motor.
- Straight rotation - however it can be reversible.
- Modular design, therefore it allows enhancement anytime.
|Conveyor in mm|
|Capacity in m³/h|
TTF Chain Conveyor
Standard horizontal conveyor for large capacities (up to 200 t/h) and long conveyance distances.
We supply chain conveyors with conveyance capacities ranging between 12 and 200 t/h (density 0,3 – 0.9 t/m³) for horizontal conveyance or inclined up to 30°, for conveying various bulk materials. All chain conveyors are provided with inbuilt plastic or rubber scrapers.
- Welded and hot zinc-coated engagement station with motor driving device and chain tension device.
- The 30 ° engagement station allows economical transfer of materials.
- Return station with additional chain tension device (from TTF40).
- Rubber insert scrapers up to TTF60 or polyurethane scrapers up to TTF200.
- High-resilience special chain with chrome-coated components.
Our conveyors are state-of-the-art conveyors with the moving chain free of product. We can ensure very good quality uncracked grain. Our technology allows low energy consumption and output 30% higher than in other systems on the market. Engagement is generated by the oil bath gear assembly and a SIEMENS electric motor.
|Conveyor in mm|
|Capacity in m³/h|
Horizontal Conveyor Belt Systems
Conveyor belts feature an excellent ratio between conveyance and power. They are ideal for conveying delicate products and keep a low noise level during operation. They have high performance and guarantee the conveyance of the envisaged amount.
The simple design helps with the installation thereof while the high quality components guarantee the equipment reliability. Safety comes first, that is why the joining and fastening parts are located in points where the product clogging is avoided.
The conveyor belts have multiple features and you can choose the models according to other equipment you have. They are antistatic, resilient to the elements, featuring different friction coefficients, high stability and smooth or textured surfaces.
The concept meets your matter processing needs. Upon assessing your needs we will find he best solutions together, so that the entire process can be an efficient one.
We can adapt the facilities to your needs and install the machinery according to requirements.
Vertical Bucket or Chain Conveyor Systems
TEE Bucket Elevators
We supply 6 to 200 t/h bucket elevators and 12 to 40 t/h double bucket elevators (density 0.3 – 0.9 t/m³).
The TEE elevators are self-bearing and need no support structure. Their structure is fully welded and hot zinc-coated. The elevator is engaged by the oil bath gearing assembly, directly connected to the gear shaft. All elevators are equipped with delivery damper in the elevator foot.
There is a manufacturing option with rotation speed sensor and sensor monitoring the belt position.
- Cast iron drum mounted to the gear shaft, equipped with Backstop.
- The elevator foot equipped with cast iron drum bar type and tension device.
- Welded hot zinc-coated elevator body with flange.
- Lengths: 0.25m, 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m.
- Plastic or metal buckets
- 4-row insert elevator belt resilient to oil and certified for the food industry.
- Hot zinc-coated or varnished version .
|Elevator in mm|
|Capacity in m³/h|
TKE Chain Elevators
We supply chain elevators with 6 to 40 t/h conveyance capacity (0.3 – 0.9 t/m3 density).
Elevator for vertical conveyance inclined up to 45°. It is possible to have horizontal conveyance, in combination with a side worm.
In addition to wheat grain conveyance, our chain elevators are suitable for conveying corn, legumes, pellets (with up to 8 mm diameter), plastic grains and many other materials with good flow. Upon attaching specific accessories, the elevator may become multifunctional.
We manufacture sturdy and wholly welded elevators which we can supply in each RAL colour. On demand, we can manufacture the elevators from zinc-coated materials, so that they may be suitable for any outdoor use. Flexibility and the modular design allow adapting the chain elevator to all local conditions.
The elevator special structure allows vertical, diagonal and horizontal conveyance via one driving motor. The side worms may be mounted on either side of the elevator to provide horizontal conveyance of the products. The chain elevator provides inclined or vertical conveyance. The driving motor at the elevator head can be mounted on either side, according to the site architecture.
The side worms can be equipped with input adjustment over the entire length. Thus we created the only elevator on the market that can be equipped with side work adjustable over the entire length. Moreover, the side worms can be coupled and uncoupled via a clutch during operation. Thus, chain elevators can be conceived to be multifunctional and we can come up with individual solutions for each site.
The most important features of our chain elevators:
- Chain elevator available in all RAL colours and in hot zinc-coated structures .
- Flexibility and the modular design allow for customized solutions.
- The elevator gearing set with gear motor directly coupled to the gear shaft.
- Vertical, inclined and horizontal conveyance.
- Wholly welded and hot zinc-coated elevator body structure with flange in various lengths available.
- The side worm can be coupled and disabled during operation.
- The side worm with input adjustment over the entire length.
- High resilience special chain with chrome-coated components.
Alternatively, our TRK chain conveyor may be the suitable solution for you if you need one horizontal or vertical conveyor in locations where the space is limited.
Horizontal and Inclined Winding Conveyance Systems
TS Pipe Worms
The worms have up to Ø 200 mm, multiple accessories and work under direct driving. We also manufacture special versions in reinforced and armoured structure. The available versions are the adequate solution for each application.
- With three-phase motor and direct coupling
- Low mounting costs, as the worms come pre-assembled
- Flange elevator body is coated in hot zinc
- Conveyance length up to 12 m.
- Multiple accessories
- You can choose customized solutions.
- Worms up to Ø320 on demand.
|Diameter in mm|
|Capacity (wheat) in t/h|
TST Semicircular Trough Worm
They are an alternative to the chain conveyor for horizontal conveyance up to 100 t/h max. The conveyor length 30 m. We manufacture motor worms with direct gearing (via gearmotor directly coupled to the shaft), in industrial configuration. Special models are also available with stainless steel helical worms.
This worm is very silent with uniform operation, as the worms are made at great precision and calibrated using a special machine.
- Industrial high-precision configuration.
- With gearmotor and direct coupling.
- Low mounting costs, as the conveyor troughs come pre-assembled.
- Conveyor length up to 30 m.
- Multiple accessories.
- Customized solutions also available.
Pneumatic Conveyance Systems
TKZ-SD Pneumatic Conveyor
Driving power up to 22 kW for the pneumatic conveyance with product suction facility.